New Class!! “BEYOND THE PERMIT”180 views
A four-hour course designed to give the attendee a skill set beyond basic firearm qualification. Class is held indoors at Self Defense Solutions Classroom and lasts approximately 4 hours. This course develops skills and has no live fire at the range. Students will use their own carry gun and SIRT (Laser) pistols. Upon completion, each student will receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Firearm Function – How your gun really works (15 min.)
- Common Handgun Malfunctions and how to correct them (45 min)
- Ten effects of Epinephrine Effects under pressure (10 min.)
- Accessing the Firearm (10 min)
Practical Exercises (use own gun and SIRT Pistols)
- Use of Cover and Concealment
- Access while in the Mall
- Access while in your home
- Access in Restaurant
- Access in public area
- Magazine Drills (10 min.)
- Confrontation – Four Moves to remove the threat if you can’t access your weapon (45 min.)
Students should wear comfortable clothes with shirts tucked in. They should
Bring their primary carry gun, at least two magazines, holster and/or device in which they will carry their firearm. (purse, belly band, pocket, etc.). The cost is $75.00 and will be held in the evening from 6:00-10:00. Students must have a TN handgun permit or similar training from an accredited organization. This is an intermediate class, not a basic class. For more information or sign up call Jack or Ray at 423-442-7486. Class is limited to 10 students.